MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 12.73 points or 0.44% lower to 2848.46, taking the year-to-date performance to – 15.35%.
- The top active stocks today were DBS, which declined 0.30%, Ascendas Reit, which declined 4.20%, SingTel, which gained 1.05%, OCBC Bank, which declined 0.46% and UOB, with a 0.67% fall.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index declined 0.81%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index declined 0.65%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Telecommunications Index, which rose 1.00%. The two biggest stocks of the Index – SingTel and StarHub – ended 1.05% higher and 1.12% higher respectively.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Real Estate Investment Trusts Index, which slipped 1.13%. CapitaMall Trust shares declined 1.30% and Ascendas REIT declined 4.20%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : Sti Etf (-0.34%), Dbxt Msci Indonesia Etf 10 (-0.36%), Is Msci India 100 (+0.94%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Ascendas Reit (-4.20%), Capitamall Trust (-1.30%), Capitacom Trust (-1.13%)
- The most active index warrants by value today were : HSI21200MBePW160128 (+6.09%), HSI22000MBePW160128 (+6.04%), HSI22400MBeCW160128 (-9.65%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : DBS MB eCW160704 (-0.79%), UOB MB eCW160704 (-5.00%), DBS MB ePW160215 (+1.39%)
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY INNOVALUES  ABOVE 0.760 TARGET 0.0795 0.835 SL 0.730