MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 0.25 points or 0.01% higher to 2883.89, taking the year-to-date performance to -14.30%.
- The top active stocks today were DBS, which closed unchanged, SingTel, which declined 0.52%, OCBC Bank, which closed unchanged, Keppel Corp, which declined 1.07% and CapitaLand, with a 1.26% advance.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index declined 0.10%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index declined 0.32%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Consumer Services Index, which rose 1.13%. The two biggest stocks of the Index – Jardine Cycle & Carriage and Singapore Airlines – ended 6.15% higher and 1.07% higher respectively.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Basic Materials Index, which slipped 2.09%. Midas Holdings shares declined 3.28% and NSL remained unchanged.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : Ishares Usd Asia Bond Etf (+0.19%),Is Msci India 100 (unchanged),Spdr Gold Shares (-1.66%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Ascendas Reit (-0.41%), Capitamall Trust (-0.51%), Capitacom Trust (-1.10%)
- The most active index warrants by value today were : HSI22800MBeCW151230 (-9.38%), HSI21400MBePW151230 (+10.53%), HSI22400MBePW151230 (+3.48%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : DBS MB eCW160404 (-1.54%), KepCorp MBeCW160222 (-6.25%), OCBC Bk MBeCW160111 (-1.54%)
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY ROWSLEY ABOVE 0.185 TARGET 0.195 0.220 SL 0.160