MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 33.75 points or 1.17% higher to 2919.83, taking the year-to-date performance to -13.23%.
- The top active stocks today were DBS, which gained 1.13%, SingTel, which gained 1.84%, UOB, which gained 1.94%, CapitaLand, which gained 2.61% and OCBC Bank, with a 1.47% advance.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index gained 0.60%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index rose 0.48%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Technology Index, which rose 2.39%. The two biggest stocks of the Index – Silverlake Axis and CSE Global – ended 4.55% higher and 1.03% lower respectively.
- The under performing sector was the FTSE ST Consumer Goods Index, which slipped 0.19%. Wilmar International shares remained unchanged and Thai Beverage declined 0.74%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : Is Msci India 100 (+1.37%), Dbxt Csi300 Etf 10 (+1.13%), Lyxor Etf Nasdaq100 10 (+1.76%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Ascendas Reit (+0.44%), Suntec Reit (+0.99%), Capitamall Trust (+0.80%)
- The most active index warrants by value today were : HSI22800MBeCW151230 (+21.62%), HSI22400MBePW151230 (-17.42%), HSI21400MBePW151230 (-19.81%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : DBS MB eCW160404 (+10.84%), UOB MB eCW160404 (+15.89%), UOB MB eCW160111 (+23.08%)
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY SPACKMAN ENT ABOVE 0.155 TARGET 0.160 0.170 SL 0.147