MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 39 points or 1.28% lower to 3001.51, taking the year-to-date performance to -10.81%.
- The top active stocks today were Singtel, which declined 1.98%, DBS, which declined 0.69%, OCBC Bank, which declined 1.30%, CapitaLand, which declined 2.49% and Noble, with a 2.80% fall.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index declined 0.76%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index declined 0.75%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Technology Index, which rose 1.76%. The two biggest stocks of the Index – Silverlake Axis and CSE Global – ended 3.33% higher and unchanged respectively.
- The under performing sector was the FTSE ST Real Estate Holding and Development Index, which slipped 1.95%. Hongkong Land Holdings shares declined 2.31% and Global Logistic Properties declined 1.72%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : STI ETF (-1.29%),SPDR Gold Shares (-1.04%),Lyxor ETF Indonesia 10 (-5.08%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Ascendas REIT (-0.82%),CapitaLand Mall Trust (-1.73%),CapitaLand Commercial Trust (-1.40%)
- The most active index warrants by value today were : HSI23400MBeCW151127 (-15.39%),HSI22400MBePW151230 (+12.23%),HSI23800MBeCW151230 (-8.13%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : OCBC Bk MBeCW160406 (-8.33%),DBS MB ePW160111 (+4.62%),DBS MB eCW160201 (-11.43%)
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY LOYZ ENERGY ABVE 0.082 TARGET 0.085 0.090 SL 0.077