MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 12.02 points or 0.39% lower to 3040.51, taking the year-to-date performance to-9.65%.
- The top active stocks today were DBS, which declined 1.52%, Singtel, which gained 1.00%, OCBC Bank, which declined 0.86%, UOB, which declined 1.33% and Noble, unchanged.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index declined 0.23%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index declined 0.27%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Telecommunications Index, which rose 0.87%. The two biggest stocks of the Index – Singtel and StarHub – ended 1.00% higher and 0.27% lower respectively.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Financials Index, which slipped 0.76%. DBS Group Holdings shares declined 1.52% and OCBC declined 0.86%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : DBXT MSCI Indonesia ETF (-0.83%), Lyxor China H 10 (-1.07%), Lyxor Hang Seng Index Fund 10 (unchanged)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Ascendas REIT (-2.79%), CapitaLand Mall Trust (-1.46%), Mapletree Ind Tr (+0.33%)
- The most active index warrants by value today were : HSI23400MBeCW151127 (-10.35%), HSI22400MBePW151230 (+6.92%), HSI22000MBePW151127 (+6.06%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : UOB MB eCW160111 (-10.08%), DBS MB eCW160201 (-11.02%), DBS MB ePW160111 (+7.45%)
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY ADDVALUE TECH ABOVE 0.073 TARGET 0.075 0.079 SL 0.067