MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 30.54 points or 0.99% lower to 3052.53, taking the year-to-date performance to -9.29%.
- The top active stocks today were DBS, which declined 1.61%, Singtel, which declined 1.47%, OCBC Bank, which declined 1.59%, UOB, which declined 1.27% and CapitaLand, with a 0.32% advance.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index declined 0.73%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index declined 0.80%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Consumer Services Index, which rose 0.25%. The two biggest stocks of the Index – Jardine Cycle & Carriage and Singapore Airlines – ended 0.73% higher and 0.18% higher respectively.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Basic Materials Index, which slipped 2.07%. Midas Holdings shares declined 3.00% and NSL rose 0.35%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : SPDR Gold Shares (-0.01%), Ishares Usd Asia Hy Bond ETF (+2.27%), STI ETF (-1.60%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Ascendas REIT (+2.03%), CapitaLand Mall Trust (-0.97%), CapitaLand Commercial Trust (-0.35%)
- The most active index warrants by value today were : HSI23400MBeCW151127 (unchanged), HSI22400MBePW151230 (unchanged), HSI22000MBePW151127 (-7.04%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : OCBC Bk MBeCW160406 (-11.54%), DBS MB eCW160201 (-10.61%), UOB MB eCW160111 (-14.00%).
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY INNOVALUES  ABOVE 0.780 TARGET 0.805 0.835 SL 0.750