MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 6.67 points or 0.22% higher to 3025.7, taking the year-to-date performance to -10.09%.
- The top active stocks today were SingTel, which gained 0.26%, DBS, which gained 0.85%, Wilmar Intl, which declined 0.32%, Noble, which declined 0.97% and UOB, with a 0.15% advance.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index gained 0.21%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index declined 0.02%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Industrials Index, which rose 0.46%. The two biggest stocks of the Index – Jardine Matheson Holdings and Jardine Strategic Holdings – ended 0.98% higher and 0.74% lower respectively.
- The under performing sector was the FTSE ST Health Care Index, which slipped 1.23%. Raffles Medical Group shares remained unchanged and Tianjin Zhongxin Pharmaceutical Group Corporation declined 2.17%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : Dbxt Msci Taiwan Etf 10 (+0.20%), Spdr Gold Shares (+0.22%), Sti Etf (unchanged)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Ascendas Reit (unchanged), Capitamall Trust (+0.49%), Keppel Reit (unchanged)
- The most active index warrants by value today were : CN10500MBeCW151127 (-14.96%), STI 3000MBeCW151231 (-2.74%), NKY 18000MBePW151211 (-11.72%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : UOB MB eCW160111 (-2.29%), OCBC Bk MBeCW160406 (-2.34%), DBS MB eCW160201 (+3.13%)
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY CHINA FISHERY ABOVE 0.100 TARGET 0.107 0.117 SL 0.92