MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 6.11 points or 0.2% lower to 3024.5, taking the year-to-date performance to -10.12%.
- The top active stocks today were DBS, which gained 0.17%, SingTel, which declined 1.27%, UOB, which declined 0.15%, Noble, which closedunchanged and OCBC Bank, with a 0.21% fall.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index declined 0.03%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index rose 1.11%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Basic Materials Index, which rose 1.15%. The two biggest stocks of the Index – Midas Holdings and NSL – remained unchanged and remained unchanged respectively.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Telecommunications Index, which slipped 1.13%. SingTel shares declined 1.27% and StarHub remained unchanged.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : Spdr Gold Shares (-0.30%), Sti Etf (unchanged), Dbxt Ftse Vietnam Etf 10 (-0.73%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Capitamall Trust (+0.99%), Ascendas Reit (-0.82%), Capitacom Trust (unchanged)
- The most active index warrants by value today were : HSI22800MBeCW151029 (-14.41%), HSI23400MBeCW151127 (-9.09%), HSI22000MBePW151127 (-3.37%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : KepCorp MBeCW160201 (-10.19%), UOB MB eCW160111 (-5.93%), OCBC Bk MBeCW160406 (-2.22%)
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY DEBAO PROPERTY ABOVE 0.055 TARGET 0.060 0.75 SL 0.047