MARKET UPDATES :
- The Straits Times Index (STI) ended 51.47 points or 1.75% higher to 2998.5, taking the year-to-date performance to – 10.90%.
- The top active stocks today were DBS, which gained 1.55%, SingTel, which gained 2.12%, Noble, which gained 16.05%, Keppel Corp, which gained 3.91% and UOB, with a 1.84% advance.
- The FTSE ST Mid Cap Index gained 1.32%, while the FTSE ST Small Cap Index rose 0.93%.
- The outperforming sectors today were represented by the FTSE ST Basic Materials Index, which rose 3.97%. The two biggest stocks of the Index – Midas Holdings and NSL – ended 5.00% higher and remained unchanged respectively.
- The underperforming sector was the FTSE ST Health Care Index, which slipped 0.76%. Raffles Medical Group shares declined 1.33% and Tianjin Zhongxin Pharmaceutical Group Corporation rose 1.79%.
- The three most active Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) by value today were : Sti Etf (+1.00%) ,Dbxt Msci Thailand Trn Etf 10 (+3.34%), Dbxt Ft China 25 Etf 10 (+2.56%)
- The three most active Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) by value were : Ascendas Reit (+2.15%), Capitamall Trust (+0.51%), Capitacom Trust (-0.36%)
- The most active index warrants by value today were : HSI22800MBeCW151029 (-1.21%), HSI22600MBePW151029 (-0.64%), HSI21000MBePW151127 (-8.74%)
- The most active stock warrants by value today were : DBS MB eCW160201 (+8.20%), KepCorp MBeCW160201 (+20.20%), UOB MB eCW160111 (+18.02%)
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY STRATECH GROUP ABOVE 0.051 TARGET 0.054 0.060 SL 0.046