MARKET UPDATES :
- JTC Corporation is releasing three industrial sites in Tuas for sale.A 0.8-hectare site at Tuas South St 9 is being sold on the confirmed list. The site is zoned for Business 2 development, which can be used for most industries. It has a 20-year nine- month tenure with maximum gross floor area to site area, or gross plot ratio, of 1.0.
- SINGAPORE investor sentiment rose in the second quarter of 2014 to its highest level since the first quarter of 2013, according to Manulife Investor Sentiment Index.
- United Engineers Ltd said on Tuesday its subsidiary WBL Corporation was selling its luxury car business to StarChase Motorsports (Singapore) for S$455 million (US$365 million). The company said the sale was part of its plan to exit from non- core business operations.
- OFFSHORE marine group Otto Marine has won A$57 million (S$66 million) worth of time charter contracts in Australia for two deep-water anchor handlers. One of the vessels will operate off the north-west coast of Australia, while the other will work out of Darwin. Both will be supporting oil majors.
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY HONGKONG LAND ABOVE 7.070 TG 7.140, 7.220, 7.320 SL 6.970