MARKET UPDATES :
- Singapore’s industrial production in July likely posted its first month-on-month rise since March, a Reuters poll showed on Friday, adding to signs that manufacturing activity may have bottomed out after weakening in the second quarter.
- THE secured pre-commitment at Asperia is below expectations, but the tenants it has secured should translate to a sustainable income stream for Ascendas Real Estate Investment Trust (A-Reit), said OCBC Investment Research (OIR) on Friday. According to A- Reit’s management, Asperia has secured pre- commitment for 46 per cent of its space, with another 15 per cent in advanced negotiations.
- CAPITALAND Treasury Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of CapitaLand, has priced the offering of S$500 million, 3.80 per cent fixed-rate notes due 2024. The notes will be issued under a S$5 billion Euro Medium Term Note Programme established in August 2012 and updated in September last year.
- BOC Aviation has priced A$125 million in 6.5-year fixed rate senior unsecured notes due 2021.
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY CAPITALAND LTD ABOVE 3.390 TG 3.440, 3.490, 3.560 SL 3.320