MARKET UPDATES :
- China’s central bank will allow companies and individuals in Tianjin Eco-City to conduct cross- border yuan transactions with Singapore, following in the footsteps of the Suzhou Industrial Park where a trial scheme was approved last month.
- In a move to solidify its franchise for non-resident Indian (NRI) clients, BNP Paribas Wealth Management has appointed Masroor Batin as its managing director and head of NRI based in Singapore, effective July 1, 2014.
- Property and construction firm Yoma Strategic Holdings is entering the tyre business in Myanmar through a joint venture company with Mitsubishi Corporation.
- THE Land Transport Authority has awarded two companies – Fonda Global Engineering and Yang Seng Engineering – its tender to replace street lights at about 500 roads island-wide with more energy efficient Light Emitting Diodes (LED) lighting.Fonda Engineering clinched the tender last month with a successful bid of S$8.56 million,
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY JARDINE CYCLE ABOVE 46.500 TG 46.800, 47.100, 47.500 SL 46.200
Fore more information about SGX stock market please feel free to visit EPIC RESEARCH PRIVATE LIMITED.