MARKET UPDATES :
- FRASERS Centrepoint Limited (FCL), in a pre- opening note to Singapore Exchange on Wednesday, is requesting for the lifting of its trading halt.It shares opened on Tuesday at S$1.865 and was last seen trading at S$1.86 at around 2pm prior to the trading halt.
- MAINBOARD-LISTED BBR Holdings has secured a $196 million contract to construct a new hall of residence at Nanyang Technological University (NTU).
- It will be Singapore’s first public high-rise development to use the Pre-fabricated Pre-finished Volumetric Modular Construction (PPVC) system. Six blocks of 13-storey student hostels will be built at NTU’s North Hill precinct.
- Singapore’s Frasers Centrepoint Ltd (FCL) has reached a deal to buy Australia’s Australand Property Group for about A$2.6 billion (US$2.46 billion), the Australian firm said on Tuesday. Frasers Centrepoint, a company controlled by Thai billionaire Charoen Sirivadhanabhakdi, last month entered the bidding race for the Australian firm,
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY DBS GROUP HOLDING ABOVE 16.830 TG 16.960,17,200 SL 16,550