MARKET UPDATES :
- JACKSPEED Corporation is selling its leasehold factory in Loyang Drive for S$6.5 million under its ongoing efforts to redeploy capital more efficiently. The leather and car accessories distributor signed an option-to-purchase agreement with buyer Tan Soon Huah Gas Supply on Friday.
- Singapore’s capital markets are set for more rated bond issues as the city’s regulator considers ways to promote transparency and deepen the business.The Monetary Authority of Singapore has raised the issue in recent discussions with market participants,
- NOMINATED Member of Parliament Teo Siong Seng, who is the managing director of Pacific International Lines (Pte) Ltd, has taken the helm of Singapore’s apex business chamber, the Singapore Business Federation (SBF).
- GLOBAL Logistic Properties (GLP), a provider of logistics facilities, on Friday said Seek Ngee Huat has been appointed as chairman of the board with effect from July.
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY SINGAPORE TELECOMMUNICATION LTD ABOVE 3.910 TG 3.970,4.100 SL 3.800