MARKET UPDATES :
- THE Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) on Wednesday outlined proposed measures to define a systemically important bank (SIB) in Singapore. The proposed indicators will be based on the following four factors: size; interconnectedness; substitutability and complexity.
- KEPPEL Land and its fund management arm, Alpha Investment Partners, have on Wednesday signed a sale and purchase agreement to sell Equity Plaza in Raffles Place for S$550 million to a consortium led by mainboard-listed GSH Corporation, controlled by Sam Goi.
- WILMAR International said on Wednesday that it has closed the deal to buy Huntsman Corporation’s European commodity surfactants business. Financial details of the deal were not disclosed.
- WATER treatment firm Hyflux, through its wholly-owned subsidiary Hyflux International, has signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Banco Interacciones, Mexico’s leading infrastructure bank, to collaborate on water projects in Mexico.
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY SINGAPORE TELECOMMUNICATION ABOVE 3.880 TG 3.930, 3.980, 4.060 SL 3.820