MARKET UPDATES :
- NOTEBOOK-CASING producer Huan Hsin Holdings is planning to dispose of 30 per cent of the capital of Li Sheng Electronic (Kunshan) (LSE) for US$3.5 million (S$4.38 million) in cash.
- SINGAPORE Airlines (SIA) recorded a 0.3 percentage point improvement in its passenger load factor (PLF), bringing it to 74.9 per cent in May.
- The increase in passenger carriage outpaced capacity injection during the month. Passenger carriage, measured in revenue passenger kilometres, increased 2.5 per cent year-on-year; capacity, measured in available seat kilometres, was up 2 per cent.
- DBS/POSB ATMs and online banking services were affected by a “connectivity issue” earlier on Monday, which had affected customers trying to withdraw cash and use their NETs cards.In response to queries from The Business Times, a DBS spokesperson confirmed that “all services were fully restored at about 3pm” on Monday.
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY COMFORTDELGRO LTD ABOVE 2.500 TG 2.540, 2.580, 2.640 SL 2.440