MARKET UPDATES :
- CHANGI Airport Group (CAG) is rolling out a S$100 million Growth and Assistance Incentive (GAIN) programme, to be used to fund initiatives aimed at lowering costs for airlines, boosting passenger traffic and improving operational efficiency. This comes amid intensifying competition in the region and as the airport seeks to maintain its edge over rivals.
- SHARES in semiconductor firm STATS ChipPAC fell by as much as 15 per cent on Thursday after it said that its discussions with a third party interested in taking over the company had been discontinued.Its share price fell to as low as 55.5 cents from the opening price of 65 cents.
- THE Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) will be doing more to encourage skyrise greenery in Singapore, said Minister of National Development, Khaw Boon Wan, in his latest blog post.
- THE China subsidiaries of Hong Kong and and Singapore banks are facing low returns, due to strict regulatory restrictions and ongoing investment spend
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY WILMAR INTERNATIONAL ABOVE 3.230 TG 3.270, 3.310, 3.370 SL 3.160