MARKET UPDATES :
- Singapore officially started its first power plant that fully operates on liquefied natural gas (LNG) on Tuesday, said the head of the company that owns the facility, as the city state tries to curb its reliance on piped natural gas.
- Singapore sovereign wealth fund GIC and a US- based private equity firm will acquire anti- plagiarism software maker iParadigms for US$752 million, the firms said on Tuesday.
- CAPITALAND on Tuesday said its wholly-owned subsidiary Sound Investment Holdings and its concert parties have on Monday received valid acceptances amounting to 3.46 billion shares, representing approximately 88.7 per cent of the issued share capital of CapitaMalls Asia (CMA).
- YuuZoo, a Singapore e-commerce firm run by the former Asia head of Finnish technology company Nokia, plans to go public through a S$490.9 million (US$391 million)
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY COMFORTDELGRO LTD ABOVE 2.400 TG 2.440, 2.480, 2.540 SL 2.340