MARKET UPDATES :
- SEMBCORP Marine has acquired a 12 per cent stake in GraviFloat AS for US$4 million, with a right to increase its stake by up to 20 per cent, it said Monday.The investment represents a new business venture for the Sembcorp Marine group
- LOCAL commercial prompt payment performance “declined sharply” in the first quarter of 2014 (Q12014), reversing the uptrend from the preceding quarter, said the Singapore Commercial Credit Bureau (SCCB) on Monday
- Singapore shares inched up on Monday, led by gains in media conglomerate Singapore Press Holdings Ltd, as Wall Street posted another record close and data showed China’s factory activity expanding at the fastest pace in five months.
- SWIBER Holdings has won a US$80 million engineering, procurement, installation and construction contract in Latin American for subsea development work which includes pipeline tie-in work.
STOCK RECOMMENDATION :
- BUY NOBLE GROUP ABOVE 1.400 TG 1.440, 1.480, 1.540 SL 1.340