- OSIM International Ltd said on Tuesday that The Wellness Group Pte Ltd and Manoj Mohan Murjani had on May 23, 2014 issued another Writ of Summons against the company and all of its directors for alleged defamation.
- HOTEL Properties Limited’s founder Ong Beng Seng and Wheelock Properties, who are tying up to buy out the hotel company, have raised their offer again to S$4.05 a share. This is the second time the offer has been raised. The offer was improved to S$4 a share from S$3.50 previously.
- BOUSTEAD Singapore’s net profit for the fourth quarter ended March 2014 fell 8 per cent to $25.5 million from a year ago, largely due to a lower value of non-recurring items. Revenue fell 3 per cent to $142 million from $146 million.
- Fullerton Fund Management, the asset management unit of Singapore state investor Temasek Holdings (Private) Ltd, said it has been awarded a license that gives it more access to China’s mainland capital markets, joining international funds like BlackRock.
- BUY DBS GROUP HOLDINGS LTD ABOVE 16.930 TG 17.000,17,200 SL 16.830